Looking for Warm-up Exercises?
If you don't yet have a regular warm-up routine or are tired of the one you have, then The Art of Practicing is just what you need.
The AOP (as we fondly refer to it) includes:
● A compilation of exercises from some high-powered users of our
world-class POWER Wrist Builders CHOPS Builders.
● Tips on how to get the most out of you practice sessions.
Click on the pictures at left and check out the Table of Contents and a small sample of some of the great exercises included, then order your own copy today!
● Printed on acid-free, high brightness, 28 lb. paper
● Bound with heavy comb binding
● Protected with heavy-gauge plastic front and back covers
● Internal pages = 8.5 in. x 11 in. (21.6 cm x 27.9
● Cover = 8.7 in. x 11.1 in. (22.1 cm x 28.2 cm)
POWER Wrist Builders© - 2903 Mount Royal Drive - Castle Rock, Colorado 80104-2779 - 800-645-6673 - power@PowerWristBuilders.com