POWER Wrist Builders' Heavy DuraSticks are economic alternatives to our solid metal CHOPS Builders. We hand build each pair using the
same high-quality, space-age synthetic composite material we use for our better-than-wood DuraSticks. Next, we add a steel inner core and then seal the butt end with heavy-duty black rubber. The
weight of a Heavy DuraStick is distributed throughout the stick, with a slight bit extra toward the tip. (And like all our
products, they're proudly made in the USA.)
● Concert band/orchestral percussionists who want to build
their strength, endurance, agility, and speed.
● Experienced drum set and other players who prefer medium
diameter and mid-weight sticks for building their chops.
● Percussionists who feel they already have strong wrists and
forearms but want to improve their stick control.
Diameter Comparable to
● Typical B-size wood drum stick
● PWB-AB-6-170 (SOLID Aluminum model)
● PWB-SB-18-512 (SOLID Steel model)
● 8 ounces (227 grams)*
*weight may vary slightly
● High-quality, space-age synthetic composite with steel rod
inserted (exterior dyed Red)
● .625 in./1.59 cm. diameter by 15.5 in./39.37 cm. long
Reminder: Only PWB-D model sticks can be used on traditional drum heads. All PWB CHOPS Builders sticks (the aluminum, steel, and Heavy DuraSticks) are designed to be used on practice pads (like the PWB RetroPAD) or electronic drum sets. Using them on traditional drum heads will likely damage or destroy the heads.
Make sure you buy authentic PWB CHOPS Builders, not a lesser-quality copy! Each PWB Heavy DuraSticks CHOPS Builders stick is engraved with the POWER Wrist Builders name. (Of course, they're also covered by our 100% unconditional, money-back guarantee!
POWER Wrist Builders© - 2903 Mount Royal Drive - Castle Rock, Colorado 80104-2779 - 800-645-6673 - power@PowerWristBuilders.com