POWER Wrist Builders' Heavy DuraSticks are economic alternatives to our solid metal CHOPS Builders. We hand build each pair using the
same high-quality, space-age synthetic composite material we use for our better-than-wood DuraSticks. Next, we add a steel inner core and then seal the butt end with heavy-duty black rubber. The
weight of a Heavy DuraStick is distributed throughout the stick, with a slight bit extra toward the tip. (And like all our
products, they're proudly made in the USA.)
● Marching band/drum corps percussionists who want a more
● Players who like the weight of the Steel B-size sticks but
prefer the wider, S-size diameter of these Heavy DuraSticks.
● Experienced percussionists who want to further increase
their strength, endurance, agility, and
Diameter Comparable to
● Typical S-size wood drum stick
● PWB-AS-8-227 (SOLID Aluminum model)
● PWB-SS-24-680 (SOLID Steel model)
● 10 ounces (284 grams)*
*weight may vary slightly
● High-quality, space-age synthetic composite with steel rod
inserted (exterior dyed Purple)
● .750 in./1.91 cm. diameter by 15.5 in./39.37 cm. long
Reminder: Only PWB-D model sticks can be used on traditional drum heads. All PWB CHOPS Builders sticks (the aluminum, steel, and Heavy DuraSticks) are designed to be used on practice pads (like the PWB RetroPAD) or electronic drum sets. Using them on traditional drum heads will likely damage or destroy the heads.
Make sure you buy authentic PWB CHOPS Builders, not a lesser-quality copy! Each PWB Heavy DuraSticks CHOPS Builders stick is engraved with the POWER Wrist Builders name. (Of course, they're also covered by our 100% unconditional, money-back guarantee!
POWER Wrist Builders© - 2903 Mount Royal Drive - Castle Rock, Colorado 80104-2779 - 800-645-6673 - power@PowerWristBuilders.com