Metal POWER Wrist Builders are made in the USA under computer-controlled conditions using SOLID, tempered aluminum and SOLID, high-quality steel. Metal PWBs are not metal over wood, nor do they have hollow shafts. Making them from solid metals means the sticks won't bend, and the weight is balanced throughout the entire length of the stick. For added protection, the aluminum sticks are anodized and the steel ones are nickel plated.
● Concert band/orchestral percussionists who want to build
their strength, endurance, and agility.
● Experienced drum set and other players who prefer
diameter and mid-weight sticks for building their chops.
● Percussionists who feel they already have strong wrists and
forearms but want to improve their stick control.
(This is the most popular model of PWB CHOPS Builders.)
Diameter Comparable to
● Typical B-size wood drum stick
● PWB-SB-18-510 (SOLID Steel model)
● PWB-HB-7-198 (Heavy DuraStick model)
● 7 ounces (198 grams)
● SOLID aluminum (6061-T6 aircraft quality) anodized Red
● .625 in./1.59 cm. diameter by 15.5 in./39.37 cm. long
Reminder: Only PWB-D model sticks can be used on traditional drum heads. All PWB CHOPS Builders sticks (the aluminum, steel, and Heavy DuraSticks) are designed to be used on practice pads (like the PWB RetroPAD) or electronic drum sets. Using them on traditional drum heads will likely damage or destroy the heads.
Make sure you buy AUTHENTIC PWB CHOPS Builders, not a lesser-quality copy! Each metal PWB CHOPS Builders stick is engraved with a serial number and the POWER Wrist Builders name and logo. (Of course, they're also covered by our 100% unconditional, money-back guarantee!
POWER Wrist Builders©-1515 Wilton Farm Road, Charlottsville, VA. 22911 800-645-6673 - power@PowerWristBuilders.com