● 3 SOLID Aluminum (A, B, and S* diameters)
● 3 SOLID Steel (A, B, and S* diameter sticks)
● 3 Heavy DuraSticks (A, B, and S* diameter sticks)
Are you a drummer who wants to:
Warm up more quickly?
Have better finger control?
Then do what the pros do
Build your CHOPS the
POWER Wrist Builders way
... in just 15 minutes a day
*Not familiar with the diameters of typical wood drum sticks?
Although there are hundreds of wood drum stick models, most conform to three industry standard stick sizes:
● A - Generally favored by jazz and orchestral players. A-size sticks are smaller in diameter at approximately .500 in/1.27 cm.
● B - Concert band percussionists commonly use these mid-size sticks, which are about .625 in./1.59 cm in diameter.
● S - Marching band/drum corps percussion lines favor the wider diameter of S-sized sticks (about .750 in./1.91 cm.)
POWER Wrist Builders©-1515 Wilton Farm Road, Charlottsville, VA. 22911 800-645-6673 - power@PowerWristBuilders.com